At Markle Fisheries we offer a range and variety of prices to suit our customers. Perhaps we are not the cheapest fishery but we believe in value for money and that is what we endeavour to provide. Be it a full day, a half day, or a short family visit we will tailor make your visit to suit. Note, we are open 8am until dusk, 7 days a week. We do not have "session times", you just start fishing when it suits you.
Below is our price structure:
Fly Fishing (Markle and Monastery Lochs)
- £20.00 8 hours fishing - 3 fish limit - then catch and release
- £15.00 4 hours fishing - 2 fish limit - then catch and release
- £12.00 8 hours fishing - catch and release only
- £ 9.50 4 hours fishing - catch and release only
- £23.00 Adult/Child day ticket - 4 fish shared then catch and release
Bait Fishing (Kin Loch)
- £17.00 5 fish limit
- £14.00 4 fish limit
- £11.00 3 fish limit
- £7.50 - per day
- £4.50 - per half day
Please note: all coarse fish must be returned unharmed to the water. Any trout damaged whilst fishing on a coarse permit must be paid for separately.
10% discount for juniors under sixteen and senior citizens on all prices, except Adult/Child ticket which is already discounted.
Group bookings are welcome and corporate days can be arranged.
Rod hire is £2.50 for half a day and £5.00 for the day. Our advice is free.
Lessons can be arranged and are charged at £10.00 per hour.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT VISA/SWITCH CARDS